October 13, 2010

Mexican Cuisine

Welcome to the world of Burritos,Fajitas,Tacos,Nachos,Salsa...
What do you feel they might be ???Names but names of wht ,of dances,places,culture....Oh !!! Come on they are the name of foods...Yes, I said food...They are all a part of the Mexican Cuisine...

My introduction to this Mexican cuisine was a day to remember...By then I had been in Texas for more than three months and we had bought a Kia Sedona Minivan from a car dealer and the car dealer treated us a lunch for closing the deal...Oh ,I am diverted from my topic...Nash (the dealer) took us (me and my partner) to a nearby resturant called Chipotle Mexican Grill...I had no idea what to eat for I had the fear that I would land up eating pork or beef instead of chicken and veggies...I raised my concern to Nash and he helped choose my food...Actually I took the same stuffs as he did for he also never had anything other than chicken, to which I believed blindly...Nevermind, but the food was awesome ...To my astonishment,I can never ever think of something so wonderful at such a reasonable price tag and that too the same type of mirch masala we have in our Indian cuisine...I just loved it...The bowl had rice,black beans,shredded roasted chicken,fried and sausaged veggies like the onions, bell peppers and other lots of green veggies,different spices...all mixed together...Take my words you will just love it...And you have a lot of options to choose among the ingredients you want in ur dish ...Then there began my hunt of trying out different mexican delicacies but excuse me no pork,beef,steak plzzzzz...I have tried out Burrito ,Chicken or Shrimp Fajita,Burrito Bol,Tortilla,nachos,Quesadilla,Tacos,Guacamole,Salsa...Each of these have a lot of varieties in it...

There might be many other Mexican resturants but I love eating out at Chipotle and Taco Bell...I feel filled both in heart and in stomach...And its worth it...These two resturants have very interactive websites, that I love...Chk it out :- http://www.chipotle.com/
http://www.tacobell.com/

Mexican cuisine has its varied flavors, colorful decoration, and variety of spices and ingredients similar to that of Indian cuisine...Far off in this unknown land, I found the same spices as that in my native...I and my partner carry with us a wonderful idea of opening up a franchise with Chipotle somewhere in India,if they haven't ventured India...Hope it works out...And if not then, do please try to taste something when you are here ...You will surely love it...

Apart from all these,to those who drink cocktails would be familiar with Tequila and Margarita...These are two famous Mexican cocktail drinks...But sorry,I have no idea how they taste...Haven't tasted them yet...Par thoda taste karne ki chaha hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment