September 17, 2010

Size Zero

I have a bunch of friends who are Indians settled in America,i.e Desi's @ Pardes...My friends are too picky about what they eat and its not becoz they dont like the food but its becoz of CALS,i.e CALORIES...They were really surprised to hear that I never calculated my Calories intake per day and have never ever set up myself for a DIET CONTROL Regime...Even I was astound how did it matter and now that I am married and even have a few extra pounds everywhere, what the heck about it ??? But slowly,I too was a part of it.The Americans are very concerned about CALS even if you would find the world's fattest person exists in this nation...Go to shop for groceries or shop for some meals at the store or online, you would surely find the Nutritional facts and the Calorie Intake Per Serving bolded everywhere...While in India, I never too the pain to read all that but now I am here at US, its what I look for sure along with the prices per lb...So this craziness has take me over and no matter what I am enjoying it...I am now so much into it that even my chewing gums are no escape to it...they are all the sugar free gums...;-))
Besides that,these days you find lot of programs,drugs,belts,strips when you browse the internet or read a magazine..."Reduce 5 lbs in 1 week."Weight loss Instant Tip"...bla bla...Do that really work ???Even though I havent tried any such stuff on myself till date...I just wonder how has this fever taken over everyone so quickly???Why have looks and size matter so much these days???I always thought it mattered the most to the glamor world,the skinny fashion models...
I understand to stay fit and healthy is much more important this size zero which may atimes lead to malnutrition or some other problems due to severe work outs and so...Is everyone aware of that or are we just following the trend???But that doesnt mean that I am against this Size Zero factor...For looks do matter a much and build up ur confidence and empower you...And even I want to have a beautiful body for which I am trying for...So stay fit and healthy, in my opinion, is what is called Size Zero...What do you say ???
Some days ago,my brother aged 24 was diagonsed with High Blood Pressure and he has been on medicines for high BP...Such an early age to be into such kind of stuff just alarmed me...So,it goes out for all everyone :-Eat the food you love but preferably healthy,fresh ones...Control ur diet when you are unhealthy or feel you should keep a check to it without alarming urself and everyone around you with diseases...Go for work out even if not the strenous ones then go for a walk, a jogging as often as you can...If nothing works out, look at ur Before & After pictures and judge urself...Size Zero,Calorie calculator,health tips everything is on onself and ones attitude to stick to it for its your own body and its just you who fall into it knowing or unknowingly...Keep a check and never try to look too skinny or too huge but healthy...Life is all about imperfections but perfections are atimes very very essential...Have a fit,healthy and perfect body not to show the world but for yourself...The ball is in ur court so either keep it or toss it, its ur choice buddy !!! And even the choice is mine even though I am tempted by KFC Chicken,ColdStone Creamery IceCreams and Cakes,mouth watering biriyanis,italian pizzarias ,fast foods, junk foods and coke...;-))Bhai funda dena aalga baat hai aur temptation rok pana dusri....

No comments:

Post a Comment