December 10, 2017

In pursuit of that SOMEONE

                              Will that someone come along?That someone who would understand that I am anxious and even get jealous.That someone who would know my fears that are deeply rooted in me and makes me so scared that it holds me back all the time.Will that someone not judge me but just be with me.Will that someone dance and sing even if its difficult.Will that someone love me for anything I do out of love might be cook a meal, hug and care without being asked.Will that someone make me smile and comfort me when tears roll down and wet my heart and cheeks. Will that someone stay by myside when I am helpless and lost.Will that someone ever come along?Will that someone make me lucky?
Will that someone help me BEING ME all the time.Will that someone would ever come whom I can trust blindly?Will that someone come along and take me away in the flight of being confident, daring and whatever sounds perfect ?Will that someone ever come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment